Greg Goralski(*}tm New Media Prof, Interactive Professor, digital desing, mobile, tablet, ipad, iphone
It has been an exciting stretch this last few months with the latest round of the Humber New Ventures Fund and the growing emphasis on entrepreneurship at Humber. The most exciting has been the energy that the students have been putting into the process. Sitting at the Humber Hawknest startup weekend, I am impressed at how far a student driven event can go.
Congratulations to the Hawknest team and the Humber Student Federation on a great event!
And it is an impressive team that is going to get the Web Design and Interactive Media program off the ground.
Accomplished, Diverse, Practitioners:
- Andrew Dertinger: Publisher Manager, Carbon Ads http://twitter.com/AndrewDertinger/ http://inspiredology.com/
- Adam Leon: Owner/Creative Director, Transmitter Studios http://twitter.com/trnsmttr http://www.transmitterstudios.com/
- Linda Nakanishi: Art Director, Ecentric Arts; http://twitter.com/lnakanishi http://lindanakanishi.com/
- Fiona Ogilvy: Developer, Sapient Nitro, http://twitter.com/fionaogilvie http://fiona-ogilvie.com
- Christina Troung: Developer, Teehan & Lax, http://twitter.com/christinatruong http://www.christinatruong.com